- How does touch screen design differ from a bar code collection system?
- Some of the people on our factory floor cannot read...is that a problem with your system?
- How do I justify implementing FACTIVITY?
- Do I need to have a network in place or can you install it for us?
- Can touch screens hold up on our factory floor?
- Can FACTIVITY provide time and attendance reporting?
- Can our machines "talk" to FACTIVITY to record information about production and down time?
- What is the best way to get more information about FACTIVITY to see if it is fit for us?
FACTIVITY does not require paper.
FACTIVITY shows real time information about orders and operations with up-to-minute dispatch lists (schedules) to help keep the most important jobs on top.
FACTIVITY has a finite scheduler built in to provide realistic line-up of work at each work center.
No, FACTIVITY is an intuitive system that does not use a "left-to-right" orientation of other systems. It uses big, colorful buttons that lead the operator through the data collection process quickly. Many of our customers have spent as little as 2 HOURS training the operator before going live.
You can justify the FACTIVITY system...
- If you don't have good visibility to every floor order on a real time basis.
- If the labor time from the floor today via time tickets is sometimes inaccurate.
- If job reporting takes too long.
- If you want to shrink your manufacturing cycle time.
- If you want to go "paperless" on the factory floor.
- If you need to improve the accuracy of your standards.
Complete our Contact Us form or call us at 1-800-369-FACTIVITY (6377). We will direct your call to the appropriate person who can answer your questions and discuss how we have worked with other manufactures to help them move into "The Future of Shop Floor Control" with FACTIVITY .
23400 Mercantile, #1A
Cleveland, Ohio 44122
Phone: (216) 514-5141
Tollfree: (800) 369-6377
Fax: (216) 514-5142