Multiuser & Multi-Plant Capabilities
Are there too many planners, managers, or departments needing to work on the schedules at the same time? Collaboration planning allows your departments to work cohesively with any number of planners and viewers. It allows parties from different work sectors, from labor to management, to monitor and update each other's scheduling at any given time.
- Material availability constrains operation schedules based on current inventory levels and projected purchase order receipt dates, for realistic schedules and reduced time evaluating what can be worked on and what is waiting for materials.
- Machine capacity adjusts schedules automatically based on working hours and when equipment is taken down for maintenance or repair.
- When production workers are absent schedules can be automatically adjusted and work off-loaded to other personnel.
- If tooling is limited, schedules will take this into account to avoid over-scheduling of limited tools even if enough machines or labor are available.
- Whether labor, equipment, tools, materials (or any combination thereof) are limiting factors, they are scheduled accurately (even during drag-and-drop!) so schedules are always reliable and can be followed by the shop floor.
23400 Mercantile, #1A
Cleveland, Ohio 44122
Phone: (216) 514-5141
Tollfree: (800) 369-6377
Fax: (216) 514-5142