FACTIVITY, Inc. develops, markets, and supports touch screen graphical software for manufacturing companies worldwide. A market leader, FACTIVITY is working to improve our software offerings on desktop, web, and mobile platforms so that we can continue to be at the forefront of manufacturing software.
As a developer at FACTIVITY, you will need to:
- Gather software requirements from customers
- Identify, create, and deploy bug fixes
- Create new software features based on customer and internal requirements and specifications
- Write, test, and deploy your own code and the code of your colleagues.
- Identify potential software enhancements based on customer needs and use.
- Know how to develop large applications in one or more of the following languages: C#, Java, C++, Python, or Ruby
- Be interested in learning new programming languages
- Be able to present your ideas and knowledge to a team of software developers
- Be able to learn customer methods and needs.
- Be able to work both independently and in teams.
- Background in enterprise software development
- Familiarity with testing and deployment tools for your preferred programming language
- Android or iOS Programming Experience
- Web development experience
- Experience with .Net UI Controls
- Experience with version control (especially git) and continuous integration
- Understanding of development and project methodologies
We are seeking candidates for long-term employment opportunities in a company with over 30 years experience in developing software for manufacturing.
Please send resume and contact information to: jobs@FACTIVITY.com
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE