This is an opportunity for the right self-motivated and experience automation engineer to build a business-within-a-business
A leader in manufacturing factory floor software and first in the market with a touch screen MES solution is now moving quickly into the machine automation market. With the announcement of our Machine Monitoring Module click here for a short description of Machine Monitoring FACTIVITY continues to lead the market by extending it offering from Data Acquisition to Supervisory Control solutions targeted to the discrete applications such as metal fabricators, plastic parts producers, and a variety of job shop and repetitive manufactures servicing all markets.
FACTIVITY is currently seeking candidates to leverage upon our initial success to grow and manage his or her own department. This position is located in Beachwood, Ohio.
- Build a business development process
- Identify qualified prospects.
- Provide current product MES demonstrations
- Sell SCADA solutions using Ignition Software
- Assist in appropriate trade shows
- Assist in SEO meetings and associate Website changes
- Four years technical or engineering degree
- 3-5 years of experience selling automation systems, drives or motion control
- Ability to find prospects and turn them into new customers
- Knowledge of Ignition is not required but helpful
Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage, 401(k) with company match, paid vacation
Please send resume and contact information to: jobs@FACTIVITY.com
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Rocky River, OH