Manufacturing tracking software
Production tracking software
FACTIVITY’s Shop Floor Data Collection Software (SFDC) provides the best MES software which is easy-to-install and easier-to-use. Designed and developed from its inception for touch screens with our own unique operator push button user interface UI providing you with the best factory UX…user experience available today.
FACTIVITY is used by thousands of factory floor workers every day throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, Europe and Asia. Our Manufacturing Execution System MES software solution is a paperless factory solution which provides in depth factory floor visibility and control.
This intuitive operator interface software has been time tested and proven to maximize your ROI. It is a plug and play shop floor solution…or FACTIVITY can be configured (by non-technical users) to your specific requirements and match your own lean manufacturing objectives.
FACTIVITY was built from inception as a touch screen approach to capture factory floor and job shop information. You can save large amounts of money by eliminating the need for RF bar code readers and still receive all the benefit of a simple, low cost, factory network using the latest in tablet hardware.
What are the things that bother you about your current approach to shop floor management?
- Do you suffer from a lack of visibility to all jobs?
- Still using paper based documents, such as, spreadsheets to keep track of work?
- Do you know where all your jobs are right now on which machine with which operators?
- How much will be completed today?
- Can you easily and accurately predict when jobs will complete and be ready to ship?
- Can you identify bottleneck operations as demand changes?
- Do you have inaccurate inventory balances?
- Are material variances too high?
Through inexpensive tablets and/or touch screens operators interact with the FACTIVITY paperless work order and paperless job packets. Expensive RF bar code readers are not required and no barcode time tracking is required. Through your tablet data collection terminals, operators can simply sign in/out of the factory and in/out of jobs at the touch of a single button in a fast and simplified manner.
This productivity tracking software system provides clear visibility of all factory activity and creates a unique factory time study for each job as it travels the floor. Bottleneck activity is captured without the operator involvement to help management eliminate bottleneck operations in production. From the time work orders are released into the system until FACTIVITY puts parts into finished good inventory, our MES solution:
- Tracks labor time for any specific or all of your routings steps
- Measures productivity in real time
- Provides detail scrap reporting with reason codes
- Captures accurate downtime reporting with reason codes
- Displays dashboards on one or all machines
- Produces OEE and other analytics and KPI factory metrics
- Provides drill down evaluation of a single plant
- Multi-plant data warehouse of metrics to compare all your production facilities
Within weeks of installing our best MES software, you will:
- Account for materials/components in a more controlled and accurate manner
- Have automatic paperless backflushing to your ERP system
- Keep inventory updated in real time as work is completed
- Improve labor management and factory accountability
- Improve productivity with production dashboards
- Improve on time delivery
Rework and MRB Software
Operators, line leads or supervisors can record production at an operation while labor time is being collected for all workers job-into the operation. When scrap is claimed, FACTIVITY will allow, under specific reason codes, one or more pieces to be reworked with (or without) Material Review Board MRB processing.
Splitting and Grouping Operations
Now you can track, report and control even the most difficult operational situations…like the requirement to group orders together and report them as one. This grouping and nesting operation, for example, is found in laser cutting or slitting, or furnace operations that bake parts one cart at a time with many different parts loaded on a single cart from multiple work orders.
Beyond grouping, a machine track function allows you to easily split an operation across multiple machines to accurately track machine time on many machines with one or many operators working the same job.
Bar Code Printing
Clearly identify products when they are produced in real time at the line level. It is imperative that your shop floor data collection and MES system has the flexibility to print labels on demand. FACTIVITY goes beyond just printing labels based on part…it can tailor the part label based on customer requirements. In addition, FACTIVITY provides an earn-a-label software function included in its SFDC system. FACTIVITY has worked with a variety of bar code label software vendors such as Bartender Software and Loftware Label Manager, as well as, bar code printing hardware vendors like Intermec printers or Zebra printers.
Whether you have single operation, multi-step routings or multi-plant facilities whether in the USA or Europe or Asia…our manufacturing tracking software makes it is easy with FACTIVITY.
FACTIVITY MES is used worldwide. Our software works with SAP, QAD, BPICS, Navision, Baan, other legacy and customized ERP systems using one of our existing pre-integration or one that is configured to fits your specific needs.